Friday, October 17, 2008

I feel like a train car

Tagged again. 7 Things.


7 things I can do

1. Change oil on my car
2. Make great oatmeal/choc. chip cookies
3. Whine
4. Get something I started done
5. Walk away from something not worth finishing
6. Chicken out from starting something I'm scared of
7. Out-eat anyone I know when it comes to ice cream


7 things I cannot do

1. Tame lions
2. Artificially inseminate a cow
3. Hike up Mt. Everest
4. Change the oil in your car
5. Fly
6. Stop a bullet
7. Dance



7 Things that attract me to men

1. Humor
2. Smiles
3. Money
4. Money
5. Money
6. Money
7. Money


7 Things I say most often
1. I'm
2. not
3. in
4. the
5. mood
6. tonight
7. honey

7 Celebrity Admiration's

1. Brad and Angie
3. Papa Smurf
4. Huck Finn
5. Friends, not the real actors, the characters
7. Myself of course

7 Favorite foods

1. Foods
2. That
3. I
4. Can
5. Chew
6. With
7. Braces

7 People I tag
1. Suzanne
2. Roger
3. Christine
4. Amanda
5. Katie
6. April
7. Blaine



15 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Hey, I can change the oil in my car too! And I'm not a celebrity. Thanks for the compliment though.

rychelle said...

money, money, money......love it!
;)

*MARY* said...

You can't artificially inseminate a cow?!
Loser.

TJ said...

Mary, I know, right. That makes me a total loser. But my mom can do it.

Knapp Time said...

I am sure mom would love that you told people that. Does Roger have a blog?

Anonymous said...

oh, i think you forgot your audience. i challenge you to an ice cream eating contest. only condition, we get to pick our own flavors and brands. let me know when you stretch your stomach enough...i'm ready.
ps, i don't know how to answer the questions since i don't have a blog.

TJ said...

suzanne, I accept your challenge and the conditions. Name the time.
ps that's why i tagged you, so you would have to start a blog.

Matsby said...

Poor Blaine.

amber belmonte said...

i was SO hoping you would be there tonight! i wanted to meet you so bad!

Lisa said...

Um.....I'm in on that competition. I bet I could beat both you ladies. You may look at me and think I'm not a challenge BUT just so you know, I did eat a ben and jerry's vermonstrous (which is 30 scoops of ice cream on top of brownies and other toppings) in 2 sittings. Yes, TWO. You name the time and place, I'm there.

Anonymous said...

i don't like ben and jerry's. i'm a fan of br chocolate fudge or most of the dryer's grand. they make some good ones at the ice cream place on redwood road. too bad the old carousel ice cream isn't in provo. lisa, i believe you can eat a lot, but not as much as me. we may have to eat at my house, it will be cheaper. tj, what's your ice cream of choice? (place, flavors, etc)

Just SO said...

Shoot I was hoping you COULD change the oil in my car. Poo.

Lorrie Veasey said...

1.This
2.is
3.one
4.of
5.the
6.funniest
7.lists.......EVAH

Jessica G. said...

My kids have sucked the brains right out of me tonight and I cannot think of anything coherent (much less witty) to say so really my comment is more like a pest-control flyer stuck in your screen door...I was here but you're kinda glad we didn't have to actually talk.

LaDawn said...

Are you saying that you won't come and change my oil?

What if I made you a yummy Jell-O salad?

Heck is for people that don't believe in gosh