Friday, October 10, 2008

I've made a Presidential candiate decision!



That's right, David Palmer.

Think about it, he's already got great experience and his moral values are unbeatable. Under pressure he can quickly make a good decision. He survived several assassination attempts, won several battles against terrorists, faced nuclear bomb threats, fought the oil companies and even suffered personally from a deadly terrorist virus. As if that's not enough, his own administration had him overthrown, only to realize later that he had done no wrong, of course, and reinstated him. And all that took him what, three days?

Plus, don't even get me started on his wife, anyone who could deal with that beast could easily rule the free world.

Too bad he was shot in the neck and killed.

Just look how good he looks at a press conference.

11 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Well, I think that Jack Bauer would make an excellent president, even though his show sort of sucks.

But if Tony can come back from the dead, so can Palmer!!!

Matsby said...

Oh man, I wish.

I wish!

rychelle said...

you're cracking me up!

i'm voting for tv personalities too.....stewart/colbert!

Christine Peterson said...

isn't he the "are you in good hands" commercial guy? Allstate, that's it

Shot by blaine said...

Yeah, and wasn't Ronny Reagan an actor before he was a president?

Kimbooly said...

Yeah, and we've got the Governator in CA.

Irish said...

That is too funny :) Although I would have to agree with you David would be excellent !!!! And he does look good :) so he has my vote ...

*MARY* said...

Who knew the Allstate insurance guy had been through so much? I didn't.

It was great to meet you and your beautiful family today. Your kids were very well behaved, they deserve a day at a real spa.

Holdinator said...

Somehow I only knew him from Allstate commercials too...

Hmm.

Kristina P. said...

TJ, it was so great to meet you and your adorable family! I wouldn't have even known your kids were there if I hadn't seen them with my own eyes.

And I can't get the Bacon Mints container open. But my hands now smell like Bacon and Mint, and that's pretty much enough to make me puke. Thanks for the gift!

Lisa said...

Right now I'm thinking I'd vote for david palmer any day over the candidates we have now! grrrr.

Heck is for people that don't believe in gosh