Monday, August 4, 2008

Anyone Else?

Man, I've got nothing to say but I have to post something cuz I'm tired of that headstone being the first thing I see when I turn on my computer.

I'm embarrassed to say I've already finished Breaking Dawn. I DID NOT wait in line for it. I wasn't even going to buy it, but on Sat. evening I was at Walmart, it was only $14, and my curiosity got the better of me. So the thing is, I like the series as much as the next rational person. I'm not having an emotional affair with Edward or anything, it's just a fun easy story.

Until now.

Ok, I know I'm reading a vampire book so it's not actually real but seriously. (If you don't want to know what happens stop reading.) I know Edward is a hard dude and everything but don't you need blood to, you know, get a boner? And then the whole preggo thing, it was a bit much. But the icing on the cake was when Jacob imprinted. Come on!


Does anyone else get the schlitz from drinking Dr. Pepper/Mr. Pibb?

6 comments:

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Wow, you read it already? I honestly haven't read any of them. I'm sure I'd like them, it's just I think I'm going to wait until the madness has died off. Thanks for ruining the book for me though.

Holdinator said...

I know the feeling of going to my blog and seeing the same post for too long. It's kind of frustrating, but I think you got a good post out of this, especially the part about enjoying the series as much as any rational person. Good one.

Anonymous Karimzada said...

I'm really upset. You told me that I shouldn't continue reading, but after that I had to keep reading. It's like telling a "rational" person to not touch a stove because it's hot. Of course you're going to touch it. You ruined the book for me. Thanks. I hope you feel really good about yourself. Next time, put a warning on the title.








JK. I haven't read any of them. And am not really interested too!

The Morty's said...

ROFL! I am getting ready to read it.... then we can talk about it LOL

Ryan.Robyn said...

ps- edward is always hard remember? ha ha ha ugh-but cold too! sorry- this comment was completely inappropriate

Just SO said...

I started reading your post and then had to stop because you said to. It's a good thing I did too because I wasn't to the imprinting part quite yet! I read that and was like "Seriously!?!" I had to put the book down and go do something else for a while after I read that part.

But hey...it's a book about vampires and werewolves, o.k. Shapeshifters. So I guess anything is possible, right?

I didn't stand in line for the book either and I too got it at Wally World for $14. Can't beat that deal.

Heck is for people that don't believe in gosh