Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cute for a fat girl

Today I slept in, and in my rush to work I forgot to put back on my wedding ring (which I take off at night to make things more exciting with my hubby, you know, so we can pretend we haven't been married for 800 years, just kidding, my fingers swell in my sleep). I also forgot to shave my legs, not so much forgot as eliminated the chore due to time management. But I did wear shorts. Good thinking.


When I called and explained all this to hubby he said it's ok that I forgot my ring cuz I didn't shave my legs.


Nice.


9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yeah, I shave way less often than I should, especially since during the summer, I live in skirts. Whatever.

Shot by blaine said...

hill-air-E-us!
Thats why I don't wear my ring as often as I should either...I almost never shave my legs.

Ryan.Robyn said...

hmm..better than hairy armpits- ask Ryan

The Morty's said...

LOL! Ya know.... we could have been late so you could have at least shaved your legs. ;-)

Lisa said...

This is kind of sad to say but I RARELY EVER wear my wedding ring. It seems as if I'm always doing stuff where I need to take it off. (just to clarify that statement STUFF as in cleaning, sweating, etc.) The equally sad part is that Tyler rarely feels my legs when they are completely smooth. Probably because I don't shave them very often.

Anonymous said...

Hey if I shave I better get something *good* out of it, especially after 13 years of marriage (19 years together). LOL... too funny!!! Hmm, now that I think of it I shave everyday... I guess he is that good.

Holdinator said...

800 years? Really? Holy crap, you guys look great!

Christine Peterson said...

blaine should've said hil-HAIR-ious! Anyway I shave everyday, seriously but from the knee down only, occasionally above the knee when it warrants. C'mon nobobdy would notice...i'm sure. it's all in your head. As for the ring...gotta get some excitement somehow! ha ha good post!

Matsby said...

I also don't wear my ring. And I also don't shave my legs.

But your question on the legs picture was "Ew?" and I just want to answer that for you... yes.

Heck is for people that don't believe in gosh